A webinar is really easy to organise with none of the usual hassle around venues, dates and logistics that goes with conventional training. You can arrange for as many people to attend as you like, from one to… the sky’s the limit, so you really get value for money.
Attendees receive an email telling them the topic, date and time of the event. All they need to do is log in, enjoy the show as scheduled and download their course handouts. If they miss part or all of it, no problem. ‘Keep it Live’ is an add-on that ensures that they can catch up later.
How to book
- Choose your title
- Call or email Barry Winbolt
- Discuss your needs (we may need to tweak the content for you)
- Give us your contact details
- We issue an order confirmation
- We send you an email with login details
- You circulate this to your attendees
- We arrange reminders nearer the date (if needed).
On the day
- Attendees log in via the internet and phone
- We deliver an engaging 60-minute webinar
- Attendees may ask questions and make comments
- They can download handouts and reading list
- They complete an online evaluation
- That’s it!